Monday, October 7, 2013

Health Care Questions?


  1. Do I need to purchase health insurance from the Minnesota exchange?
  2. Do I qualify for a government health insurance subsidy?
  3. Should I purchase health insurance from: Blue Cross Blue Shield, U Care, Medica, Preferred One, Health Partners, Assurant, OR the Government?
  4. I own a small business. Am I required to provide health insurance for my employees?
  5. How do preexisting medical conditions affect me?
  6. How will my age affect the cost of my health insurance?
  7. I can’t afford a $5,000 deductible. What are my other options?
  8. Which health insurance option is best for keeping the cost of my prescription medication low?
  9. How does the new law affect people who are insured by the Minnesota Comprehensive Health Association (MCHA), and am I covered under the high risk pool?
  10. What is the penalty if I do not purchase health insurance?
Confusion reigns supreme... but it does not have to.

Dave Toeben, owner of Insight Insurance Services, can be your local resource for health insurance information.



Dave has operated Insight Insurance Services in St. Cloud for 15 years. He is professional, knowledgeable, highly ethical, and well respected within the insurance industry. Dave will act as your advisor, your guide through the health care maze of confusion. There is no cost for his valuable services! The insurance companies pay him. Dave will act as your advocate. He has no vested interest in which program you choose. His only job is to provide you professional advice as to what health insurance option is best for you. 

Even if you believe you already have a satisfactory insurance plan, you may want to think again. Premiums for people who currently have individual health insurance plans are increasing 20-40%. The new plans beginning in 2014 for Minnesota residents have premiums that are far more reasonable and inexpensive. The possibility of being able to have better coverage and benefits at a lower price is worth scheduling a FREE consultation with Dave.



Once again, there is no cost to you for his consultation services. Consults will take around ten minutes- that's all Dave needs to determine which option is best for you. This is a far better alternative to calling the exchange and being put on hold for an hour, and not knowing the professional on the other line. Information needed to get started are: the name and DOB for each person insured, along with the zip code and country for the household.

Schedule a meeting with Dave. His professional insights will successfully guide you through the maze of health care confusion.

Dave Toeben
320.258.3122

No comments:

Post a Comment